Due to request we are making an individual donation page. No donation amount is too small and 80% will be donated directly to National Forests Foundation while the remaining 20% will go back into funding our mission of planting 1 million trees in 5 years! Big things happen from small beginnings.

If you would like to pay by Company Check, please contact Monika at info@philanthropyforest.com

 

Individual Donations

$

Category: